CLICKEPAGE.COM AD LISTING POLICIES
Since Clickepage.com offers fully free classified ad posting service for all and sundry, it attracts the attention of people from all over the world to post their ads free of cost on any topic under the sun. However, it often becomes far too difficult to sensor each and every ad to check whether it contains unlawful, libelous or otherwise harmful matters for which the website may be victimized under the law and so, a provision has been made for users to follow certain Terms and Conditions.
Our common principle is that you may not list, offer, purchase or advertise things or administrations that are illicit to claim, purchase or offer in your nation/territory of living arrangement, or that are not purchased or sold in consistence with material laws and directions. Furthermore the thing or benefit and/or merchant must be situated in or around the chose city.
You are completely in charge of guaranteeing consistence with every single appropriate law identifying with the thing or administration you rundown, purchase or offer on this site.
We particularly disallow the following items and Service:
1. Tobacco Products.
2. Alcoholic Beverages.
3. Obscene Material and Child Pornography.
4. Used Cosmetics.
5. Blood, Bodily Fluids and Body Parts.
6. Pictures or images that contain nudity.
7. Burglary Tools.
8. Counterfeit currency, stamps, or coins.
9. Counterfeit Products.
10. Embargoed Goods.
11. Government and Transit Uniforms, IDs and Licenses.
12. Illegal Drugs,Drug Paraphernalia & Online Pharmacies.
13. Illegal Services.
14. Black Magic.
15. Hazardous Materials.
16. Fireworks, Destructive Devices and Explosives.
17. Identity Documents, Personal Financial Records & Personal Information (in any form, including mailing lists).
18. Items which encourage or facilitate illegal activity.
19. Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries and Slot Machines.
20. Offensive Material.
22. Organ and sperm donor.
23. Police Badges and Uniforms.
24. Prescription Drugs and Devices.
25. Recalled items.
26. Stocks and Other Securities.
27. Stolen Property.
28. Weapons and related items (such as firearms, firearm parts and magazines, ammunition, BB and pellet guns, tear gas, stun guns, switchblade knives, and martial arts weapons).
29. The user agrees not to use the service for any unlawful purposes or for the transmission of any material that is deemed illegal, harassing, racist, invasive of someone else’s privacy, threatening, abusive or insulting, vulgar, profane, pornographic or otherwise harmful for the society.
30. The user agrees not to provide any link/links or any reference to any other ad published in any other similar website as ‘junk mail’, ‘unsolicited email’ or ‘Spam’.
31. The user agrees that CLICKEPAGE has the right to terminate your account if it finds that you have violated any of its Terms and Conditions as laid down here.
32. The user agrees NOT to post duplicate classified ads.
33. The user agrees NOT to post more than 3 classified ads on a single day.
34. The user agrees NOT to infringe on copyright matters, trademark issues, service marks or public images concerning persons held in high esteem by people.
35. CLICKEPAGE reserves the right to edit, amend and/or delete any classified ad that violates these terms and conditions.
ACKKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDIONS BY POSTING A CLASSIFIED AD THE USER HEREBY AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MODIFICATION TO SERVICE – CLICKEPAGE.COM reserves the right to modify or discontinue either temporarily or permanently, the service with or without notice to the user. User agrees that Clickepage shall not be liable to the user or any third party for any modification or discontinuation of such serve.
CONDUCT – User agrees to abide by all laws and regulations in terms of the User’s use of the service. User agrees to be solely responsible about the content of user’s advertisement published through the service.
TERMINATION – User agrees that Clickepage may terminate User’s account of the service if Clickepage feels that (i) User has violated or has acted inconsistently with this agreement or the (ii) User has violated the rights of Clickepage or other users.
User acknowledges and agrees that any termination of service under this Agreement and under any provision of this Agreement may be effected without prior notice (only in extreme cases). User also acknowledges and agrees that Clickepage may immediately delete any ads associated with the User's account.
It is hereby declare that you must be agree all of our term and condition. If you have any type of issues regarding our service then feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org